Wednesday 31 March 2010

Group 8

I.  Zanar Kukuh Pribadi [2211409019]

Title : The Biography of Dream Theater
Publisher : www. dreamtheater.net/info_biography.php
Date Published : -
Date begun : 27 March 2010
Date finished : 27 March 2010
Number of Paragraph : 10 paragraphs
Type of article : nonfiction
Level of difficulty for me : OK

What I like most about this article :
From this article,  I can know Dream Theater journey in Music world, how many and what’s albums that they have created, and also the specification of every each album. From this article I’ve read, I know about their members, the substitutions of the members, their music genre, etc. Now, I’m not only can listen and learn their music, but I also can know about Dream Theater deeper than before. This article has payed my thirsty to know more about Dream Theater. I think this article is very good to read for anybody who wanted to know Dream Theater more.


What I like least about this article :
There is something that I don’t like from this article. It is only give information about what Dream theater has done (in making albums), not what they have reach and received from their carrier (for example they win the American Music Awards) and not also about members biography. I wanted to know abut the members biography too. But this article only gives me the Information about Dream Theater commonly. But it’s okay. I hope the author will give the readers more about Dream Theater by outside (Dream Theater) and inside (every members of Dream Theater).

N. Aininna 2201409070

Title             : Queensland A Great State Of Mind
Author         : Peter Beattie  
Publisher      : Focus Publishing
Year Published     : 2005
Type of book       : Non Fiction
Difficulty Level     : understandable
What I like the most from the book  :
    The book tells us about many inspirational  figures live in Australia , about their success story , and also about their mind set shown in each and every proverb they said. Those words they said inspire me to have a new vision in seeing my life and whatever comes to me. One example of those proverbs is “  Success is a journey , not a destination  “ , spoken by Gerrary Gossen , a blind adventurer.
What I like the least from the book :
    There’s a few number of proverbs only in the book as some of the figures just  talked about their impression of living in Queensland and what they think about the city. If only there’s more proverb found , the book would be more inspiring


Rini Dwijayanti 2201409040
  • Title : Icons of Transport
  • Author : KGRE(kang guru)
  • Publisher: IALF
  • Year published: 2006
  • Type of book : nonfiction
  • Difficulty level : OK
What did you like most about this article?
By reading this article i've got some information about many icons of transport that even i don't know it before. Many forms of transport are mentioned in this article, such as Japan's bullet train,Gondolas, Combi van(from Australia), bajaj, junk(from Hong Kong), and Qantas plane(which is covered in Australia Aboriginal art designs)

What did you like least about this article?
I like  the writer's way to explain the icons of transport. The writer gives the information by adding some pictures, so i know not only the explanation but also the transport's icons picture. For example when the writer explains about Qantas plane. The writer tells that Qantas plane is famous with its red kangaroo. For making sure the reader, the writer shows the form picture of that plane.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment