Wednesday 30 June 2010

Noviana Sadam Dewanti 2201409034 [Group 7]

Group 7
Noviana Sadam Dewanti [2201409034]
Title: When Love Blooms in Ramadhan
Author: Rahayu Puji Haryanti
Publisher: Obsesi
Date published: 2009 Number of paragraphs: 6 paragraphs
Type of article: _√_Fiction __Nonfiction
Level of difficulty for me: __Easy _√_OK __Difficult
Date begun: June 30, 2010
Date finished: June 30, 2010
What I liked most about this article:
» From the short story I’ve read, I could be aware that we can feel the fabulous Ramadan by being more patient when we get the bad event, by helping the others who are in difficulty, by sharing what we have, by giving others food or drinks for breakfasting, etc. I hope we don’t stop spreading the compassion when Ramadan will have ended.
What I liked least about this article:
» There are still many mistakes in typing and using punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment