Thursday 10 June 2010

Monthly Assignment (April)

Aditya Rizkiyanto (2201409035)

Title                               : The Hangover Decade

Author                           : Superman is Dead

Publisher                        : Wikipedia

Published                       : 2004

Number of Paragraph    : 6

Type of Article              : Nonfiction

Level of Difficulty          : OK

What did you like most about this article?
I read this article just for pleasure. When I read the title of this article, I’m very interested to read more the value of this article. I think this is a good article to read in my spare time. This article is the continuation of the article that I have ever read on March. From this article, I know more information about the second album of Superman is Dead. This article tell me about kinds of genre music Superman is Dead, how to release the second album of Superman is Dead that called “The Hangover Decade”, and songs that included in this album. I’m very interested about that.

What did you like least about this article?
Nothing perfect in this life. Everything always have deficiency. But, this article I read just for pleasure. So, I don’t want to give the deficiency of this article. This is a good article for pleasure for me.

---------------------------------------------@@@@@-----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment