Thursday 1 April 2010

Group 7

Shinta Arianti Siwi        [2201409039]

Title :  Voice of Indonesia

Author : Anand Krishna

Publisher : Anand Krishna Cooperative Society

Date published : 2007            Number of pages/paragraphs: 260 pages

Type of book:__Fiction    _√_Nonfiction

Level of difficulty for you: __Easy _√_OK__Difficult
   
What did you like most about this book/article?
 » I like this book because the language style of the book is very simple, friendly, and funky. With core messages about love and spiritual self-empowerment.

What did you like least about this book/article?
» The story is too much setting. Each topic is different.





Noviana Sadam Dewanti    [2201409034]

Title :  The Speckled Band Other Stories

Author : Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Publisher : Dian Rakyat

Date published : 1986            Number of pages/paragraphs: 73 pages

Type of book:_√_Fiction    __Nonfiction

Level of difficulty for you: _√_Easy __OK__Difficult

What did you like most about this book/article?
 » I like this novel because I like reading a detective story and comic. This novel consists of three stories; The Speckled Band, The Dancing Men, and The Red-Headed League. It made me curious, thinking deeply and looking at many situations with different side. It is simple, easy to be understood, not too many difficult words because there is Glossary in it. I have just known that the code in The Dancing Men was linked to the comic of Detective Conan 12th and 13th editions. I have never supposed it before.

What did you like least about this book/article?
» It made me addicted. I wanted to finish it as soon as possible, so I forgot my several duties.





Eva Agusti Purnarini        [2201409086]

Title :  The Princess Present

Author : Meg Cabot

Publisher : PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama

Date published : December 2004        Number of pages/paragraphs: 104 pages

Type of book:_√_Fiction    __Nonfiction

Level of difficulty for you: __Easy _√_OK__Difficult

What did you like most about this book/article?
 » I like this book because it can make me imagine about the situation of Kingdom’s life, and there are many surprised and funny stories about activities of Princess Mia and her family to prepare their presents for their honorable guest.

What did you like least about this book/article?
» What I like least about this book is this book sometimes makes me confuse because of its words and the stories will never happen to my life. In the other hand, the stories were very fictitious in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment